FREE 3rd Grade Print + Digital Task Cards
3 Activities per Topic
✓ The math activity sets are aligned to the CCSS. This means you know students are practicing the skills you are required to teach. The learning goal is posted on each math game.
✓ There is a predictable routine. Each math topic has 3 math activities. (Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards) The game structure is the same, so you won’t waste time teaching new games each week.
1 Page Recording Sheet
Each activity set comes with a 1 page tri-fold recording sheet.
- all 3 activities on one page!
- includes answers key
- keeps students accountable & organized!
- lists learning goal
Students can self-check using the included answer key.
Digital Option Included!
All math activities come in digital format. The matching cards are in Google Slides. The clip cards and math sort are in Google Forms.
1. Matching Cards
- Interactive Google Slides
2. Clip Cards (shown in video)
- Includes 2 versions
- Version 1 is for practice and will prompt students to ‘go back and try again’ if they select the wrong answer
- Version 2 is in regular quiz format
- Auto-grading Google From quiz
What if I don’t use Google Classroom?
You can download the Google Slides (matching cards) as a PowerPoint.
Edit the settings of the Google Forms so email log-in isn’t required. Now you can share the link using any online platform.