Digital Mystery Pictures for Google Sheets
Perfect to use for independent practice and remote learning. The [Google Sheets] cover all of my standards and the kids LOVE them! The activities are engaging and the students enjoy discovering the pictures. These have saved me so much time!Brittany W.
Save Time & Paper!
- Standards-aligned! Each activity is focused on one math skill. The math standard is listed, so you can quickly add these digital math activities to your lesson plans.
- Self-checking & paperless! Students will stay engaged during math centers as they work to discover the mystery picture. Simply assign via Google Classroom! (Download as an Excel file to use with Microsoft Teams)
Ways to use in the classroom:
- Independent Math Center (desktop or laptop)
- Whole Group Lesson (project for all to see)
- Math Warm Up (take turns answering)
- Math Homework (digital assignment)
- Differentiation (skill based small groups)
- and more!
View the Digital Math Centers:
What Teachers are Saying
“We are not a Goggle district and I was still able to assign these through Teams (Thank you for the directions). My students found the problems challenging but engaging and they loved seeing the picture develop on each correct answer. “Catherine S .
“This is such a fun resource! I was a little nervous because it’s the first time I’ve assigned something on Google Sheets (and likely my students’ first encounter with Google Sheets). That wasn’t an issue at all. My kids loved seeing the picture come to life. I love that they can self-check by the presence of the pixels. Great resource that I will continue to use. “Emilee M.
“These are great activities that engage the students and also alleviate the stress of grading with the built in self checking feature. My students love them!”Connors Classroom