Make math fun with digital, interactive math centers!
“Wow! This resource is very thorough. We are 1-to-1 with Chromebooks, so this is perfect. I often use it during an independent work rotation during Guided Math. Not only does it reinforce skills and challenge kiddos, it’s great for practice with tech, too.”Kathryn L.
Save Time & Paper!
- Standards-aligned! Each bundle covers ALL common core math standards. There are two practice files per math standard, so you can quickly add these math centers to your lesson plans.
- Interactive & paperless! Students will stay engaged during math centers as they complete the interactive activities. Simply assign via Google Classroom! (A power point version is also included.)
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality, computer-based test-prep resources
- Teachers looking to differentiate instruction
- Teachers who want to make math FUN!
Students practice online testing skills!
- copy & paste
- drag & drop
- inserting shapes
- drawing lines
- entering text
- and more!
A Closer Look
View the Paperless Math Bundles:
What Teachers are Saying
“I can’t say enough good things about this resource. It is so worth the price. It is my favorite resource for independent math stations. The slides are engaging and challenging and interactive. My curriculum coach popped in for a walk-through and LOVED them. I share Mariela’s blog with every teacher I know because it’s the bees knees! I have bought EVERY resource from Math Tech and LOVE all of them. Highly recommend! “Jessica S.
“Oh my goodness! This bundle of Google slides is absolutely amazing. The time that went into making them is very evident. This resource is comprehensive and well developed. I am so pleased with this purchase. These Google slides will make life so much easier. “Avery Z.
“AMAZING! I love the question type variety and the interactive nature of the questions that mimics the online tests students take now. My district doesn’t use Google Classroom, so thank you for providing a PowerPoint version. I plan on having students complete these when I’m in the computer lab and then checking their answers with a partner and then with the answer key provided the last ten minutes of class.”Amanda G.